Congratulation on a highly successful conference. It was clear to me we as South Africans have no idea of the opportunities that Zimbabwe has to offer and how to achieve it. Even though the country is challenge with resources to fund the different projects it is clear that those who come up with solutions will be very successful
I thought this was a great success both in terms of set objectives but also to bring people from the diaspora to see and witness the development taking placeUBS AG
I am very encouraged by the momentum Utho have put in promoting Zimbabwe and creating a platform for infrastructure to be given attention it deserves.
Following the end of yet another successful and even bigger Mining Indaba we would like to congratulate you for flying the Zim flag high and for setting the pace in successful conference coordination – Well doneSales ManagerMeikles Hotel
I am grateful to you for bringing much needed support to ZimbabwePresidentCIFOZ
I just wanted to say WELL DONE on a very well organised event, and a BIG THANK YOU for all your assistance leading up to and during the IndabaDRA
Zimbabwe Mining and Infrastructure Indaba 2016
Meikles Hotel, Harare, Zimbabwe, 12-14 October 2016
The Zimbabwe Mining Conference is now a permanent fixture and international event for Zimbabwe. We are delighted to invite you to this important event on the Zimbabwean calendar, which will be held on 12-14 October 2016 at the Meikles Hotel, Harare, Zimbabwe.
The Zimbabwe Mining Indaba will focus on Mining, Infrastructure and Finance, which are so integral to the success of any economy that is driven by the mining sector. Further, the conference this year will have a Regional focus, with prominent speakers and stakeholders from SADC and the rest of Africa. In addition, you can also take the opportunity to exhibit your services and products.
The Zimbabwe Mining Indaba presents a significant and relevant opportunity for diverse organisation’s and individuals. It offers you the opportunity to:
- Identify mining opportunities in Zimbabwe and keep up to date with developments in the mining sector
- Break into this growing industry by meeting and networking with global mining stakeholders
- Identify investment opportunities in Zimbabwe
- Get your project on the radar of global mining investors
- Implement your branding to key investors looking at expanding into Africa and also to a large audience of all attending African & international diplomats, investors as well as the top class of businesses from various industries.
The event has attracted the following top decision makers from across the continent and internationally:
- Exploration and Mining Companies
- Fund Managers and Private Equity Funds from Africa, USA, Europe, Australia and around the globe
- Construction and Infrastructure Companies
- Government Officials from across Africa
- Financial Institutions
- Project and Engineering Consultants
THEN DON’T MISS THE ZIMBABWE MINING & INFRASTRUCTURE INDABA 2016